The mission of this parish is to worship God, propagate Malankara (Indian) Orthodox faith, and work among local and Indian communities as a charitable institution. The parish propagates the Orthodox Church’s faith, values and traditions. This parish is a member of the South-West American Diocese of the Malankara (Indian) Orthodox Church.
Our Social Services Include:
- Visiting and comforting the sick, the needy and the bereaved.
- To promote the Christian lifestyle and to educate the community about the faith of the Church.
- Humanitarian response to emergency or ongoing situations or to those in improvised circumstances.
- Collaborating with the broader Christian community.
- Promoting the unification of the Christian community.
- Teaching the community good Christian principles, based on love, work, honesty, tolerance, peace and equality like true children of God.
What we believe:
The Nicene Creed
We believe in one true God.The Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of all things, visible and invisible,
And in One Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God; begotten of the Father before all worlds, light of light, very God of very God; begotten, not made; being of the same substance with the Father, and by whom all things were made,
+ WHO FOR US MEN, AND FOR OUR SALVATION, CAME DOWN, FROM HEAVEN,
+ AND WAS INCARNATE OF THE HOLY VIRGIN MARY, MOTHER OF GOD, BY THE HOLY GHOST AND BECAME MAN,
+ AND WAS CRUCIFIED FOR US IN THE DAYS OF PONTIUS PILATE AND SUFFERED, AND DIED, AND WAS BURIED
and the third day rose again, according to His will; and ascended into heaven, and sat on the right hand of the Father, and shall come again in His great glory, to judge both the quick and the dead, whose kingdom shall have no end,
And in the one living Holy Spirit, the life-giving Lord of all, who proceeds from the Father, and who with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified, who spoke by the prophets and apostles,
And in One, Holy Catholic (Orthodox) and Apostolic Church, and we acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins and look for the resurrection of the dead, and the new life in the world to come. Amen.